Monday, March 2, 2009

That was fun...can we do it again??

Well Girls as you can see Kylie now has a blog!!! Woo Hoo congrats to her!!! See she really isn't as blonde as she leads us to believe!! I had such a blast helping Kylie get her blog up and running!
It was so much fun chatting to Kylie again and we laughed and laughed while I was trying to show her around!! She has a handle on it now, so hopefully I have created a blogging monster!!! Looking forward to your very next post! It better be more exciting than the first one LOL!!!

Here is the award I promised you, the "Gift of Love" Please pass it on to 4-8 of your friends....
Have fun with your new blog Kylie and I look forward to your next post! Luv Shaz xoxo

1 comment:

  1. looking good Kylie welcome to the addictive world of blogging oxo

    ReplyDelete